Saturday, 25 January 2014

Stencil and emboss resist

I thought I'd try using a stencil with Versamark ink to create an emboss resist pattern, like Laura Bassen did in today's Online Card class.  I also had pink and orange on the brain after seeing Mary Dawn Quirindongo's lovely card today.
I used Picked Raspberry and Spiced Marmalade Distress Inks so that I could splatter some water on the card to make the inks move.  Finished with a sentiment from Avery Elle and some faux stitching lines.   

Thanks for visiting :)

2 comments:

  1. Wow, wow and wow! Another exceptional *assignment* - and congrats on being so venturesome in trying out these techniques. Your inspiration is becoming too fabulous to resist! Awesome!
    c

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful! What a great bright color combo and I love the technique. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments - they always make my day!