Friday, 21 February 2014

A baby card for Case Study challenge

I love the colours in this weeks Case Study Challenge - the card by Danielle Flanders is just gorgeous!

I took inspiration from the colours in Danielle's card, the chipboard "hello" (I cheated by die cutting 6 layers of the word "baby" and glueing them together), and the stitching (again, I cheated with faux stitching drawn in). I also used 3 flowers with 5 petals each (from Stampin' Up), reminiscent of the stars on Danielle's card. (I went to Sue Madex's place this morning to make some cards with new Stampin' Up goodies, and I had a few of the flowers left over from a different card - I couldn't let them go to waste!!)



http://casestudychallenge.blogspot.com.au/2014/02/case-study-challenge-179.html
Thanks for visiting - have a great day! 

2 comments:

Thank you so much for your comments - they always make my day!