Sunday, 16 March 2014

Some more watercolouring

I saw a card by Gillian today that I just had to CASE.  I decided to watercolour it instead of sponging, but I can't wait to get my Tim Holtz marker spritzer to give it another go.
And then I decided to try again, in pinks. Close to the mask, it got a bit purple from the blue on the mask from the first card. 

I'm not sure if I like the blue/green or the pinks better. I think I will try again using watercolour paper - this cardstock warped a bit. 
http://www.onlinecardclasses.com/CS3
I'll be submitting this card to Virginia's View Challenge.
http://virginiasviewchallenge.blogspot.ca/2014/03/inspiring-stamped-cards-with-water.html

Thanks for visiting - have a great day :)

7 comments:

  1. Both look great - but the bluey one is my favourite :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them both and I am sure watercolor paper would have been more forgiving, but I love the looseness of this design! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've been busy and creative, Michelle! I love both versions, but I seem to like the blue green version more! Beautifully inspired work! Thanks SO much for linking to Virginia's View Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards! Great sentiment stamp ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, Michelle, beautiful and very elegant card. Great work!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments - they always make my day!