Sunday, 29 June 2014

A little ray of sunshine

 I made this card for a good friend of my sister, who recently had a little baby girl.   I used Lawn Fawn dies and stamps, plus Distress Ink and Copics.  I hand-wrote the first four words of the sentiment.


PS If you haven't heard that song, you have to You Tube it.  A Little Ray of Sunshine by Australian Band, Axiom (released in 1970). 

I will be submitting this card to Addicted to Stamps "Anything Goes" challenge, and to Paper Crafting Challenges "Anything Goes" challenge

Thanks for visiting :)

7 comments:

  1. Wonderful Michelle!!! Love this!!! Thanks for adding this to your challenges this week!
    Means tone!

    Thanks for joining us at Paper Crafting Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fantastic card! The vellum is fabulous!
    Anni

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful :) I love the subtle sky, thank you for sharing with ATSM !

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautifjul, Michelle. Your inking and vellum clouds are just perfect for the sweet image. Thank you for joining us at ATSM.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card - the handwritten sentiment is gorgeous!! I love that song too. :)

    ReplyDelete

  6. Oh, I have BLOG Candy, here is what you do, just comment back on the Paper Crafting Challenges Blog and say "Kim made me DO it" All comments will be a draw for s bundle from me, so far I have 2 stamp sets and a Memory box "celebrate" stencil, So please comment!!
    Thanks for joining us!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments - they always make my day!