Tuesday, 28 October 2014

CASe-ing this sketch with more snowflakes

I'm making the most of a couple of days free this week - NO MARKING!! HOORAY!!

I saw this sketch from CASe this sketch, and immediately decided to join in.  However, I had a heap of ideas in my head of how to tackle this sketch - many of which involved acetate, some of which involved lots of stamping and colouring - I took a while to settle on this idea, which involved neither acetate nor colouring. 

http://casethissketch.blogspot.com.au/2014/10/case-this-sketch-97.html
I'm also going to share this card over at Hero Arts for their Holiday Challenge, in the White Out Category. 
http://heroarts.com/blogs/club/2014/10/01/new-holiday-challenge-2/
Thanks for visiting - I hope you're having a lovely day :)

7 comments:

  1. Yay to no marking! I hear ya on that one! This is a pretty card! Love the fresh colours and those delicate snowflakes, Michelle! Thank you for joining us at CTS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning...the color is gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, so pretty, Michelle! I love that you kept it CAS and elegant at the same time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, this is so pretty! I love how you pieced together the snowflakes/background! Wonderful take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this beauty too Michelle, and it's Spot on for the CTS challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments - they always make my day!