Monday, 13 October 2014

Happy birthday, Cecilia!

I made this card for Cecilia of Cecilia's Cards - I didn't blog about it here on her actual birthday, because she wouldn't have got the card in the mail by then! Happy birthday, Cecilia :)
I used my brand new "Swirly" stencil from Create a Smile - have you checked out this awesome little company yet, run by my friend, Christine Drogt?  I am in love with her stencils!

I'll be submitting this card to CAS on Sunday's latest challenge, Emboss it.

Thanks for visiting ;)

4 comments:

  1. Thank you Michelle! Got it in the mail today! Love the embossed butterfly and the lovely blue background!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the stencil - yes, I am planning to place an order at Create A Smile....great stencils and stamps :) Your vellum butterfly is beautiful too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! So pretty! Thanks for joining us at CAS on Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card and I love that stencil you have used. Thanks for joining us over at CAS on sunday

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments - they always make my day!