Tuesday 28 October 2014

Stampin' up clear set!!

Stampin' Up has finally brought out clear stamps!  Hooray!  I finally got around to having a bit of a play with their new set, Flower Patch today.  I like that it's a layering set, and it's good that there are large images as well as small. 
I used ColorBox Frost White pigment ink, along with three different Hero Arts Shadow Inks (Bubblegum, Butterbar and Cantaloupe).
I'll be sharing this card over at CAS on Sunday for their One Layer Wonder challenge.
http://cleanandsimpleonsunday.blogspot.com.au/2014/10/challenge-45-one-layer-wonder.html
As well as to Simon Says Wednesday Challenge - Get Crafty and use Kraft. 
http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/wednesdaychallenge/simon-says-get-crafty-and-use-kraft/
Thanks for visiting - have a lovely day :)

EDIT - I was encouraged by Ardyth to enter this into CASology's challenge this week, which is "Ghost"
http://casology.blogspot.com.au/2014/10/week-119-ghost.html

Thanks, Ardyth ;)

8 comments:

  1. Awesome! I love the layered look!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love what you've done with it. Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the layered (almost ghostly) stamping - go check out CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How I love your stamping on kraft card stock, Michelle! These are gorgeous blooms from SU! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Get Crafty” Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh,, Thanks for joining us at CASology, I am glad you did!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a fun and happy card! Love your stamping! Thanks for joining us at CAS on Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Michelle, I love your ghost stamping technique...such pretty layers of flowers! Thanks for joining us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful stamps and love the technique. Those colours look gorgeous too on the kraft. Amazing!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments - they always make my day!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) in the EU, please note that in commenting you do so with the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose, only. I do not collect information stored on my blog. If you have left a comment and prefer that it not be seen, please delete it. Followers: If you follow my blog (thank you!) you do so in the knowledge that my followers list is open to anyone who visits my blog. Your photo, name and links will appear and can be seen by anyone. If you don't want this data shared, please remove your name from my followers list.