Monday, 24 November 2014

Rainbow embossed thank you

This card started with me wanting to try a technique - stamping in multiple colours (using markers), then restamping in Versamark and clear embossing over the top.  The technique worked great. The card, not so much.  Just not happy with it. 



I thought I might submit this to Simon Says Wednesday challenge with the theme "Thanks". 

http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/wednesdaychallenge/simon-says-thanksthanksgiving-2/
Thanks for visiting :)

2 comments:

  1. This is very pretty! I love the rainbow and the subtle color of the accents! Thanks so much for joining us for the Thank You/Thanksgiving Challenge on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet and pretty!!! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments - they always make my day!