Tuesday, 16 December 2014

Easy Peasy Christmas tags

I always find that December creeps oup on me, and then when it arrives, I have NO TIME!! I managed to get all my Christmas cards made and written out in November (yay me!), but I always forget to make Christmas tags until I come to wrap the presents! (one year, I put post-it notes on the presents until I had time to make tags!)  This year is no different - so I pulled out my PTI tag die, a bunch of scrap patterned paper, and a couple of punches and got busy.
 I kept them very simple, because I had a few of them to make, and very little time.  In a perfect world, I think I would have added some Distress Ink blending to the edge of the tag and the edge of the stocking, and I would add flocking to the top of the stocking, and I would add some Stickles (or maybe Glossy Accents) to the holly, and and and and - I had limited time, so none of those things happened!
Thanks for visiting - have a lovely day :)

2 comments:

  1. At least you got your cards out LOL! Gorgeous & CAS tags Michelle :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments - they always make my day!