Saturday, 3 January 2015

CAS-ual Fridays Challenge 135

Welcome to the first CAS-ual Fridays challenge for 2015! Michele has some fabulous challenges in store for you this year, and we're starting off with a good one! 
Here's what I came up with:
I don't often use felt, and I don't have very many sequins (to tell you the truth, I've never bought sequins for cardmaking - the ones I use have either been given to me as a gift, or have come as a freebie with a stamp purchase!) But I managed to find some blue adhesive-backed felt pieces big enough for diecutting, and some clear sequins in my stash (yes, there is an up-side to never throwing anything away! LOL!)

 I used CAS-ual Fridays 4 Petal Set Fri-DiesChristmas Carols stamp set, and Wonderful Words stamp set. The butterfly bodies are cut down to be smaller from a Memory Box die called "Moonlight butterfly".

Make sure you drop on over to CAS-ual Fridays to check out what the rest of the design team has come up with, and join in with the fun!
 Thanks for visiting :)

3 comments:

  1. Super cute card Michelle! Glad you found your sequins ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! Love the felt butterflies!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments - they always make my day!