Sunday, 22 March 2015

Rewind: take 2!

OK, so this story will be told in reverse.  I made a card that looked like this:



 Then I didn't stop when I should have.  I cut the panel down to add a pink border, then I thought the pink in the flower needed warming up, so I added some Squeezed Lemonade Distress ink sponged over the middle.  This is what I got:

This I did not like, as the pink in the flower no longer looked pink at all, and the swipe of pink around the edge looked wrong to me.  So I started from scratch, and stopped before I added the bits I didn't like.  So the first card above is actually the second card (does that make sense?)

Thanks for visiting :)

PS the stamp is "Large solid flower" cling stamp from Hero Arts. The sentiment is also Hero Arts, a clear set called "truly Appreciated".

3 comments:

  1. lol It makes perfect sense! Did you free hand this flower? Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments - they always make my day!