Tuesday, 21 April 2015

Challenge time at A Blog Named Hero

There's a new challenge up at A Blog Named Hero, and it's right up my alley - to make a One Layer Card!
 I used one of my all time favourite sentiments from Hero Arts "Birthday Sayings", along wih Altenew's "Hennah Elements", stamped with various Hero Arts shadow inks over a masked panel.  I then reversed the position of the masking tape, and added some sponged pink Distress Ink to define the borders.  I added some sequins to finish off the card.

 I'd love to see you link up your one layer creations over at A Blog Named Hero! 
http://ablognamedhero.blogspot.com.au/


As always, we have a gift voucher to be won by one lucky entrant, courtesy of our AMAZING sponsors,  Simon Says Stamp!
http://www.shareasale.com/r.cfm?u=634982&b=199868&m=24698&afftrack=&urllink=www%2Esimonsaysstamp%2Ecom











4 comments:

  1. Beautiful, Michelle! I really like the pink shading around your stamped central panel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! I love the pink sponging fading away from the panel.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments - they always make my day!