Thursday, 21 May 2015

A NEW challenge at A Blog Named Hero

I recently got some new Hero Arts stamps, stencils and dies from their Spring Catalogue, so I thought they would be perfect for our latest challenge at A Blog Named Hero - the theme is NEW!

 I used the Triangle Patterned Stencil with some Distress Ink for the background, then stamped the sentiment from "Stamp Your Own Salad".  I then stamped the carrot and tomato onto some white cardstock, and fussy cut them before popping them up on some dimensional adhesive.
 I sent this card to my friend Linda, who is one of our fearless leaders here at A Blog Named Hero!  I wanted to make her laugh, so I decided to add some smiley faces to the tomato and carrot using smileys from two Lawn Fawn sets, "Partly Cloudy" and "Plus One".
http://ablognamedhero.blogspot.com.au/
As always, our generous sponsor, Simon Says Stamp, has a $25 gift voucher for one of our entrants!
http://www.shareasale.com/r.cfm?u=634982&b=199868&m=24698&afftrack=&urllink=www%2Esimonsaysstamp%2Ecom


Thanks for visiting :)


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments - they always make my day!