Friday, 3 July 2015

Another one layer birthday card

I wanted to make another card for Virginia's View "100% stamped" challenge, but a bit more colourful this time. So I did!

I started with some Papertrey Ink white cardstock.  I used My Favorite Things "Written in Watercolor" for the sentiment, which is stamped in Smokey Grey Versafine ink. I then used Wplus9's  "Fresh Cut Florals" with a heap of different Hero Arts shadow inks.  The finishing touch was some Star Dust Stickles in the middle of all the flowers. 
http://virginiasviewchallenge.blogspot.com.au/2015/07/virginias-view-challenge-16.html
 Thanks for visiting :) 

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful composition and stamping! The colors are so eye-catching, Michelle! So glad that you join the fun over Virginia’s View “100% Stamped” Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card Michelle!! Love all the colorful flowers (:

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments - they always make my day!