Saturday, 17 October 2015

Rainbow happy birthday

A one layer card today, that was pretty quick to make. 


I began with the sketch from this week's CAS(E) this sketch challenge.  I then got out my Hero Arts "Happy Stamp & Cut" set, with 6 different Hero Arts shadow inks in a rainbow of colours and stanped "happy" 6 times. I added a heart shaped mask and spritzed over it with my Tim Holtz spritzing tool and a red Copic marker, then removed the mask and stamped "birthday" in the middle.  That's it!  
http://casethissketch.blogspot.com.au/2015/10/case-this-sketch-145.html
Thanks for visiting ;)

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE that masked heart! Very cool card, Michelle! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the effect you have achieved! I am always so impressed when I see wonderful single layer cards, I find them so difficult to get right. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this is so cool! Fabulous take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments - they always make my day!