Tuesday, 17 November 2015

Minion!

This is my 2nd post today, having made two cards for Jennifer McGuire's Share Handmade Kindness card shower - this one is for young Xander, whose photo on Jennifer's blog has him holding a Minion toy.  I assumed he must like Minions (who doesn't?), so I made this:
I used the circle card Thinlit die from Stampin' Up. 

Now, this was not my idea!! I know I saw someone out in blogland make something similar to this, but when I went searching so I could give credit for the original idea, I found HEAPS of cards like this! So unfortunately, I'm not sure who to give credit to! However, I suggest you do a Pinterest search of "Minion" and either "card" or "papercraft" or similar, and you will get a heap off inspiration!

http://www.jennifermcguireink.com/2015/11/share-handmade-kindness-challenge-week-3-children.htmlhttp://www.jennifermcguireink.com/2015/11/share-handmade-kindness-card-shower.html

 Thanks for visiting :)


3 comments:

  1. Brilliant card Michelle, I reckon he will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Michelle. I saw your post in my blog feed and came to pin it for my son's girlfriend who is a huge minion fan :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments - they always make my day!