Wednesday, 30 December 2015

My favourites of 2015

Just a quick note to say a big huge thank you to everyone who drops by my blog, my You Tube channel, my Facebook page, my Instagram and my Twitter feed - whether you just stop by for a look, or you leave me a message, I appreciate your support.
Each year, I post a snapshot of some of my favourite cards from that year. These may have been posted here, or on A Blog Named Hero, or at the Fusion challenge, or at the CASual Fridays blog.  I like the fact that my favourite cards do not fit a specific style - most are Clean and Simple, but some are not.  Many are colourful, some are monochromatic.  I've been lucky enough to use a wide variety of tools and media in my cards, and stamps from some absolutely fabulous companies.

 I used stencils a lot:


And Copics a bit:








 There was watercolouring:






There was Distress Ink blending all over the place:










There were dies:









And stamps:










But, mostly, there was a whole heap of fun!
I wish you a happy and healthy 2016 - I hope to see you back again for more crafty fun in the new year!

Thanks for visiting :) 

8 comments:

  1. Your cards are real stunners, Michelle. All so vibrant and all so different too, I love your designs and attention to detail. Thanks for sharing this wonderful selection and I plan to pop by much more often next year! Happy new year to you xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful selection of cards, Michelle! You have a wonderful style and use colour so well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great selection of cards, they always provide such wonderful inspiration. Look forward to seeing many more next year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great collection of cards! Stunning indeed! :)
    Suchi xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous collection of creations Michelle - I think the peacock is still my favourite! Hope you have an AWESOME 2016!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an amazing collection of cards! I love all your colorful and fun designs.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous cards, Michelle!! Your watercolored holly and berries card is simply amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments - they always make my day!