Monday, 11 January 2016

Hero Arts Flickr Scramble!

I saw a Facebook post by Lisa Haines this morning, saying that a Hero Arts Flickr Scramble was on! These are usually on at times that I can't join in (middle of the night kind of thing), but I saw this one at 8:00 am, and it still had 30 minutes remaining, so I got cracking!
The first option for the scramble was
Option A:
2 - Use TWO colours (Neutrals are allowed in addition to the two colours)
0 - NO diecutting
1 - Use ONE image - (Background, stenciled image, a stamped image, etc)
6 - Use SIX embellishments (buttons, sequins, gems, etc.)

This is what I came up with: 

 Unfortunately, I went to upload my photo to Flickr, and Flickr just refused to load on my computer, so I missed out on the cut off time!  :(

Thanks for visiting :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Michelle! I just came across your cause on Pinterest! I just wanted to let you know that I think they are all absolutely beautiful. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments - they always make my day!