Saturday, 2 January 2016

Stenciling over foiling

Last year, I received a kindness package from the one and only Jennifer McGuire.  I still can't get over the excitement of it all! 
Today, I took one of her foiled notecards (it was blank except for the foiled sentiment), and I added some colour using Picked Raspberry and Spun Sugar Distress Inks, over the Swirl Stencil from Hero Arts. I then added some sequins from my stash, and I was done! 
You can find info about Jennifer's "Share Handmade Kindness" movement HERE, and you can download this sentiment (which was designed by Kristina Werner) HERE - and it's totally free!

Foiling is SO DIFFICULT to photograph!  Suffice to say, the shine is AMAZING! 

Thanks for visiting :)

PS you can check out this post at the A Blog Named Hero Facebook page HERE.  




2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Card Michelle! Thanks for the freebie notice. Kristina Werner is the artist who initially inspired me to get into card making.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful, I love the way you jazzed it up and made it your own. I love foiling, too, although the I am. It that great at it, but I try!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments - they always make my day!