Saturday, 21 May 2016

Beautiful sunflower

I made a quick card today, using a heap of new Hero Arts goodies that arrived on my doorstep a couple of weeks ago. (I've been buried in marking and other work, so haven't had a chance to play!)
I used the "large flower stencil" with three different yellow Distress Inks blended over half of it. Then I added a sentiment from the "you're so lovely" stamp set, stamped in the Intense Black ink pad. A few gold and clear sequins from my stash, and I was done!

I'll be sharing this card at the CASology challenge, where the theme is "stencil".
http://casology.blogspot.com.au/2016/05/week-198-stencil.html

 Thanks for visiting :)

4 comments:

  1. This is wonderful! I've just realized I have a very similar stencil I might be able to use in a similar way... I hope you'd not mind me CASEing you? I'll off course send everyone to your blog then! :) Have a nice weekend and thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great design, Michelle! Thanks for playing along with the CASology challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous! I love the bold yellow bloom and the sentiment font is so pretty!
    Thanks so much for joining us over at CASology! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like this card - it stood out from the rest. I may try to copy your design .

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments - they always make my day!