Saturday 30 July 2016

A happy rainbow

I made this card this afternoon, and decided to make a video, too. 
I just love the look of a rainbow of soft colours over a floral stencil - I could make cards like this all day!
I used the Funky Florals stencil from My Favorite Things, with Distress Inks in Abandoned Coral, Dried Marigold, Squeezed Lemonade, Twisted Citron, Mermaid Lagoon and Wilted Violet, with the sentiment from Simon Says Stamp's Big Scripty Greetings.

 I will be sharing this card over at Virginia's View Challenge - all about colours!

http://virginiasviewchallenge.blogspot.com.au/2016/06/virginias-view-challenge-22-summer.html
I will also be joining in over at Just Us Girls - their theme is "Let's hear it for the girls".
http://justusgirlschallenge.blogspot.com.au/2016/07/just-us-girls-353-wild-card-week.html
Thanks for visiting :) 

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, Michelle! I love those rainbow colors. Thanks for sharing your great video. Hope your cold is better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card, love the soft colors you used :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your soft pastels on this beautiful card Michelle! Thanks for joining the girls and I this week for our Wild Card Week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments - they always make my day!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) in the EU, please note that in commenting you do so with the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose, only. I do not collect information stored on my blog. If you have left a comment and prefer that it not be seen, please delete it. Followers: If you follow my blog (thank you!) you do so in the knowledge that my followers list is open to anyone who visits my blog. Your photo, name and links will appear and can be seen by anyone. If you don't want this data shared, please remove your name from my followers list.