Saturday, 13 August 2016

Stencil love

I love my stencils.  I especially love it when I find an awesome blend of colours to use over my stencils.
I use the Hero Arts Swirl stencil along with Distress Inks in Twisted Citron, Peacock Feathers, Mermaid Lagoon and Blueprint Sketch. The sentiment is from Simon Says Stamp Big Scripty Greetings. I finished with some enamel dots in colours to match the inks.

I'll be sharing this card at Simon Says Stamp for their Work it Wednesday link up.
http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/blog/work-it-wednesday-july-2016/

Thanks for visiting :)

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, this is awesome! I adore that stencil and that color combination. Wow. The sentiment looks fantastic, too Thanks so much for sharing this beauty. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Michelle, love the colour combo.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments - they always make my day!