Thursday 8 December 2016

Challenge me a Christmas Card 18

Welcome back to part 18 of my Christmas series, "Challenge me a Christmas Card". My cardmaking friend, Lesley O'Connor, challenged me to use pink, green and gold. I came up with this CAS card:
 I used stamps from CASual Fridays set "Christmas Carols".  For the poinsettia flowers, I first stamped the large flower in Hero Arts soft pink shadow ink.  I then took the same stamp and inked up just the tips of the petals with mint ink from Simon Says Stamp and stamped them in between the pink petals. I then took the medium sized flower stamp and stamped in Hero Arts Bubblegum ink over the top.  I finished the flowers with some hand drawn dots of gold gel pen in the centre, and a bunch of little dots in pink, mint and gold (the pink and mint dots I made by picking up ink with a metal stylus). The sentiment was stamped in Hero Arts intense black ink.
 I have a few more challenges up my sleeve - I hope to see you again soon!

Thanks for visiting :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments - they always make my day!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) in the EU, please note that in commenting you do so with the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose, only. I do not collect information stored on my blog. If you have left a comment and prefer that it not be seen, please delete it. Followers: If you follow my blog (thank you!) you do so in the knowledge that my followers list is open to anyone who visits my blog. Your photo, name and links will appear and can be seen by anyone. If you don't want this data shared, please remove your name from my followers list.