Monday, 30 January 2017

Happy birthday, Eileen

My mum recently asked me to make a birthday card for one of her very best friends, Eileen, who is turning 80. This is what I came up with:

I used the Concord & 9th "Hello Lovely" stamp set, and I gold embossed it onto some watercolour cardstock. I added some colour with some pink and green Distress markers, and then sprayed a heap of water over it. I added my sentiment from Hero Arts "Birthday Sayings" onto some vellum (gold heat embossed as well). I mounted the panel onto a pale pink Hero Arts note card, added some faux stitching with a Gelly Roll pen, and then added a few sequins from Pretty Pink Posh.

Thanks for visiting :)

2 comments:

  1. She will love it. Its such a stunning stamp and in embossed gold even more beautiful. You have water coloured to perfection.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eileen will love this, I'm sure! What a gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments - they always make my day!