Saturday 28 January 2017

Birthday bouquet

I'm still on my kick to increase my stash of birthday cards.  Yesterday, my two eldest nieces came to visit, so we got out some floral stamps and my Zig markers and got busy watercolouring.


 I'll be sharing this card at Happy Little Stampers: Watercolour - anything goes and at Simon Says Stamp for their "Anything Goes" week.
http://www.happylittlestampers.com/2017/01/hls-january-watercolour-challenge.htmlhttp://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/wednesdaychallenge/simon-says-anything-goes-35/

Thanks for visiting :)

2 comments:

  1. You can never have too many birthday cards on hand, especially ones as gorgeous as this! Beautiful coloring! Love the script on the 'birthday'. Thanks for joining in on the fun at HLS Watercolor Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous, Michelle! Love your colouring!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments - they always make my day!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) in the EU, please note that in commenting you do so with the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose, only. I do not collect information stored on my blog. If you have left a comment and prefer that it not be seen, please delete it. Followers: If you follow my blog (thank you!) you do so in the knowledge that my followers list is open to anyone who visits my blog. Your photo, name and links will appear and can be seen by anyone. If you don't want this data shared, please remove your name from my followers list.