Sunday 15 January 2017

Pink and gold

Hello again! I've had some time to get crafty the past few days, so I've been busy getting to know my new Zig markers. I am so happy with them!  I'm also trying to build up my stash of birthday cards - my box is getting a bit light!
I used the Wplus9 set "Beautiful Bouquets Dahlias", stamped multiple times in Hero Arts intense black ink and coloured with pink, pale green and pale grey Zig clean color real brush markers. The sentiment from Gina K designs was stamped in Versamark on vellum and heat embossed in gold.
 I'm playing along with two challenges with this card - CAS Colours & Sketches #205, and CASual Fridays "Everything turns to Gold"
http://cascoloursandsketches.blogspot.com.au/2017/01/challenge-205-sketch.htmlhttp://cas-ualfridays.blogspot.com.au/2017/01/cfc165-everything-turns-to-gold.html

 Thanks for visiting :)

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card! Love the velum layer. Thanks so playing along with us at CC&S!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you have layered the vellum and you have coloured your flowers in beautifully with the Zigs! Thanks so much for joining us this week at CC&S!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Exquisite card, stamping and colouring. You sure have the hang of those Zig's ;) Love the sentiment embossed on vellum too as you can still see the beautiful design underneath. Thanks so much for sharing, inspiring and joining in at CC&S. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow - those flowers are stunning! The embossed sentiment on the vellum panel adds a touch of elegance. Some lucky person is going to love receiving this card! Thanks so much for sharing a second card with us this week at CC&S! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments - they always make my day!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) in the EU, please note that in commenting you do so with the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose, only. I do not collect information stored on my blog. If you have left a comment and prefer that it not be seen, please delete it. Followers: If you follow my blog (thank you!) you do so in the knowledge that my followers list is open to anyone who visits my blog. Your photo, name and links will appear and can be seen by anyone. If you don't want this data shared, please remove your name from my followers list.