Sunday 22 January 2017

MFT sketch challenge

Today, I'm joining in with the Wednesday sketch challenge at My Favorite things.

I coloured the girl from "Overflowing Joy" with Copics (RVs, BGs and Vs, with some Es for her hair and skin). The background is stenciled with the Lace stencil from Tim Holtz in Distress Inks - Spun Sugar on the card front, and in Cracked Pistachio on the inside (the card front is about 1.5cm narrower than the back, so a strip of the inside of the card shows through - it means that the girl's presents are hanging off the edge). The sentiment is from Wplus9 Strictly Sentiments.
http://www.cardchallenges.com/2017/01/wednesday-sketch-challenge-sketch-316.html
Thanks for visiting :)

2 comments:

  1. Oh, this is adorable, Michelle! Beautiful Copic coloring, and I love how you added sparkle to the gifts! Love your stenciled background, too! Fabulous take on the sketch :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments - they always make my day!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) in the EU, please note that in commenting you do so with the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose, only. I do not collect information stored on my blog. If you have left a comment and prefer that it not be seen, please delete it. Followers: If you follow my blog (thank you!) you do so in the knowledge that my followers list is open to anyone who visits my blog. Your photo, name and links will appear and can be seen by anyone. If you don't want this data shared, please remove your name from my followers list.