Tuesday, 7 February 2017

Ombre blue birthday

It's official. I want to marry my Zig clean color real brush markers. 

I white embossed the "elaborate" background stamp from Penny Black onto some Canson Montval watercolour paper. I then swiped blue and green Zigs across the paper, before spraying with lots of water, then heat-setting and repeating.
I cut 4 layers of the Mama Elephant birthday die - 3 white, one royal blue, and stacked then with the blue layer a bit off kilter.  I stamped and white embossed a Hero Arts "wishes" stamp onto some Ballet Blue Stampin Up cardstock (I cried when this cardstock was discontinued) and then mounted the lot onto a Ballet blue card base. Added some faux stitching line and a few sequins and I was done.
 Thanks for visiting :)

5 comments:

Thank you so much for your comments - they always make my day!