Wednesday, 10 May 2017

Foiling flowers

Playing along with the latest Online Card Classes - Sparkle and Shine day 2.  I tried stamping and foiling with Minc reactive paint, but I think I didn't leave it to dry long enough, because when I foiled it, very little of the foil stuck. So I got out my Quickie glue pen and traced over the partially foiled lines and tried again - and it worked! My tracing of the image is not very faithful (with apologies to Dawn at Wplus9!), but I think it still looks OK.
 Thanks for visiting :)


  1. Very pretty card. I think you came up with a great solution to your issue. Hey, you got farther than I would have in that same situation. :)

  2. Beautiful job! Love the color of the flowers.

  3. What a cool technique and wow I love the card you made with it! Stunning shine and coloring!

  4. Such a pretty card! That is a good idea to step in with the Quickie pen. I used a liquid adhesive to fill in a little spot and it worked.


Thank you so much for your comments - they always make my day!