Wednesday 10 May 2017

Foiling flowers

Playing along with the latest Online Card Classes - Sparkle and Shine day 2.  I tried stamping and foiling with Minc reactive paint, but I think I didn't leave it to dry long enough, because when I foiled it, very little of the foil stuck. So I got out my Quickie glue pen and traced over the partially foiled lines and tried again - and it worked! My tracing of the image is not very faithful (with apologies to Dawn at Wplus9!), but I think it still looks OK.

http://www.onlinecardclasses.com/
 Thanks for visiting :)

4 comments:

  1. Very pretty card. I think you came up with a great solution to your issue. Hey, you got farther than I would have in that same situation. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful job! Love the color of the flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cool technique and wow I love the card you made with it! Stunning shine and coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card! That is a good idea to step in with the Quickie pen. I used a liquid adhesive to fill in a little spot and it worked.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments - they always make my day!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) in the EU, please note that in commenting you do so with the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose, only. I do not collect information stored on my blog. If you have left a comment and prefer that it not be seen, please delete it. Followers: If you follow my blog (thank you!) you do so in the knowledge that my followers list is open to anyone who visits my blog. Your photo, name and links will appear and can be seen by anyone. If you don't want this data shared, please remove your name from my followers list.