Saturday, 27 May 2017

I've been published again!

Hello! Just a short post today to let you know that I have a few cards in the latest issue of the Australian Cardmaking, Stamping and Papercraft magazine (Vol 23, No 6).

For these first two, I used white embossing and watercolouring with Zigs. These were submitted quite a while ago, and they are the first two cards I ever made using my Zig Clean Color Real Brush markers!  I don't know what I would do without my Zigs now! 
I used the Hello Lovely stamp set from Concord & 9th, and dies from Avery Elle. 



I also had a card as part of the "All About Food" special feature - I used stamps from Hero Arts. 

 Thanks for visiting :)

3 comments:

  1. Congrats! I enjoy reading your blog and receive inspiration from it. Any chance you might film your card making?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do, sometimes! Check out my You Tube channel - there is a link at the top of the sidebar --->>>

      Delete
  2. These all look amazing! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments - they always make my day!