Tuesday, 23 May 2017

Mandala birthday card

I recently bought the Many Mandalas stamp set from Concord & 9th - I need some more practice lining the stamps up, but I thought this was OK for a first attempt.

Y
I Stamped the mandala layers with Versamark and white embossed onto Tim Holtz watercolour paper. I then coloured randomly with some blue and green Zig clean color real brush markers and sprayed with lots of water. The sentiment is die cut from C&9 Wonderful words dies, and stamped with the Many Mandalas set and the Perfectly Penned set.
 Thanks for visiting :)

1 comment:

  1. I must tell you... What a big fan I am of you and your work... And now.. I can see how you made all these... Blog world is a new place for me!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments - they always make my day!