Monday 12 June 2017

Just a Note for CASology

I'm joining in with CASology's latest challenge today - their theme is "insect"!
I started with a rainbow of Zig markers and some water onto watercolour cardstock. I added a simple black sentiment from Concord & 9th, and a dragonfly image (from stamp company that, alas, no longer exists).  I connected the sentiment to the dragonfly with some little dots, and finished with a few sequins from Pretty Pink Posh.
http://casology.blogspot.com.au/2017/06/week-252-insect.html
Thanks for visiting :)

4 comments:

  1. Michelle, I love your watercolored back drop for this sweet sentiment and dragonfly! Love the little dots connecting the sentiment to the dragonfly, too...so sweet! Thanks for joining us at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The rainbow of watercolors provides a beautiful base for the sentiment and sweet dragonfly! Thanks for playing along with us at CASology this week, Michelle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is CAS perfection, Michelle. Love the rainbow of watercolors, that sweet little dragonfly and your perfectly placed gems. Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So simple, but so very effective and really gorgeous!
    LOVE this!
    Thanks for playing at CASology!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments - they always make my day!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) in the EU, please note that in commenting you do so with the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose, only. I do not collect information stored on my blog. If you have left a comment and prefer that it not be seen, please delete it. Followers: If you follow my blog (thank you!) you do so in the knowledge that my followers list is open to anyone who visits my blog. Your photo, name and links will appear and can be seen by anyone. If you don't want this data shared, please remove your name from my followers list.