Thursday 29 June 2017

Rainbow birthday card

When I need a quick and easy birthday card, I can't go past a stencil and a big, bold sentiment.
I used the Crossing Waves stencil from Hero Arts with Distress Inks in Abandoned Coral, Dried Marigold, Squeezed Lemonade, Twisted Citron and Salty Ocean. I then added a sentiment from Avery Elle's Big Greetings set, stamped in Versafine Onyx Black. I finished with a few sequins from Pretty Pink Posh. Quick, simple, but effective!
I'll be sharing this card at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - their theme this week is "Anything Goes".
Thanks for visiting :)

2 comments:

  1. Oh boy, this is wonderful. Love the colors and how beautifully they blended. Great use of the stencil and that big bold sentiment looks terrific. Great card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello michelle! this background is amazing..I so luv the shading...gorgoeus! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    blog-paperie blooms
    ig-2klines

    sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments - they always make my day!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) in the EU, please note that in commenting you do so with the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose, only. I do not collect information stored on my blog. If you have left a comment and prefer that it not be seen, please delete it. Followers: If you follow my blog (thank you!) you do so in the knowledge that my followers list is open to anyone who visits my blog. Your photo, name and links will appear and can be seen by anyone. If you don't want this data shared, please remove your name from my followers list.