Thursday, 20 July 2017

Fusion: Hello cards

Hi, Fusion fans! I have a card for you today that I made as a Fusion of the sketch and the photo:
I used the Kind Soul set from Wplus9 to stamp the floral image and the sentiment in Versamark, then embossed them with Hero Arts gold embossing powder. I then watercoloured the image using Zig clean color real brush markers and water, and then gave the image a liberal coat of Wink of Stella.
 Make sure you visit the Fusion challenge blog to check out the projects from the rest of the DT!
http://fusioncardchallenge.blogspot.com.au/
Thanks for visiting :)

5 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful! The gold embossing really makes everything pop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully done with the gold embossing and watercolors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore this! The gold embossing and soft watercolor look amazing. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments - they always make my day!