Sunday 18 March 2018

Happy birthday bouquet

 I decided I wanted to play along with a couple of challenges this afternoon. So I did.
The "Beautiful Bouquet: Ranunculus" stamp is from Wplus9, white embossed onto Canson watercolour card and then watercoloured with Zig clean color real brush markers. The sentiment is from Hero Arts "Mouse Tea Party".
I'll be sharing this card at CAS(e) this sketch, and at The Flower Challenge.
http://casethissketch.blogspot.com.au/2018/03/case-this-sketch-263.htmlhttps://theflowerchallenge.blogspot.com.au/2018/03/the-flower-challenge-18-anything-goes.html
Thanks for visiting :)

5 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful card Michelle! I have that stamp too and found it wasn't easy to colour...you did a great job though.Fab CAS card. Thanks for sharing with us over at 'The Flower Challenge' and we hope to see you again soon ;) Viv DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful, Michelle! Wonderful take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty Michelle, I love this bunch of flowers and how you have used just part of them and the soft watercolouring. Thank you so much for joining us at The Flower Challenge Aileen DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really pretty and very engaging.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments - they always make my day!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) in the EU, please note that in commenting you do so with the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose, only. I do not collect information stored on my blog. If you have left a comment and prefer that it not be seen, please delete it. Followers: If you follow my blog (thank you!) you do so in the knowledge that my followers list is open to anyone who visits my blog. Your photo, name and links will appear and can be seen by anyone. If you don't want this data shared, please remove your name from my followers list.