Monday 12 March 2018

Wonderful birthday

I had this panel left over from a card I made in February.
The panel was made with the layered pansies background stamp from Impression Obsession, white embossed then watercoloured with Zig markers, then sprayed with Perfect Pearls. I cut it down with two dies from Lil' Inkers, adhered it to a card front and added a sentiment from Stamp It (a company that, sadly, no longer exists). 
 I'll be sharing this card at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge where the theme this week is Girl Power. 

http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/wednesdaychallenge/simon-says-anything-goes-47/
Thanks for visiting :)

4 comments:

  1. love the wonderful color combo, Michelle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card. I always enjoy coming to visit your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgoeus design and colors! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    blog-paperie blooms
    ig-2klines

    sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

    ReplyDelete
  4. This panel looked too pretty to cut into! But the diecut for the sentiment looks fabulous, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments - they always make my day!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) in the EU, please note that in commenting you do so with the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose, only. I do not collect information stored on my blog. If you have left a comment and prefer that it not be seen, please delete it. Followers: If you follow my blog (thank you!) you do so in the knowledge that my followers list is open to anyone who visits my blog. Your photo, name and links will appear and can be seen by anyone. If you don't want this data shared, please remove your name from my followers list.