Wednesday 25 August 2021

Rainbow birthday cards

 I made a bunch of card bases with rainbows in an unconventional way, so you will be seeing more cards like this!

 

 

I have a very, VERY old Colorbox Paintbox pigment ink pad that has a rainbow of colours on a series of little foam pads. The foam has degraded so much that the pad was unusable, so I swiped the pad over some card bases and then scraped the degraded foam off the surface with a stencil scraping tool. Very messy, but effective! (I think you might be able to get a similar result with a stencil scraping tool and Distress Oxide reinkers. Alternatively, you could mask off stripes and ink blend with a heavy hand in a rainbow of inks.)


 Thanks for visiting :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments - they always make my day!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) in the EU, please note that in commenting you do so with the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose, only. I do not collect information stored on my blog. If you have left a comment and prefer that it not be seen, please delete it. Followers: If you follow my blog (thank you!) you do so in the knowledge that my followers list is open to anyone who visits my blog. Your photo, name and links will appear and can be seen by anyone. If you don't want this data shared, please remove your name from my followers list.