Monday, 9 May 2011

Masculine cards

I find it SO hard to make cards for men.  I was recently told by a male friend that he doesn't like the idea of greeting cards - doesn't like giving or receiving them.  Part of me was upset that he doesn't like what I like to spend my spare time doing, but a tiny little bit of me thought "well, that's one masculine card I don't have to worry about any more!" 

When I do make masculine cards, I try to make a batch of them all the same, so I don't have to think about it again for a while ;)

I was inspired to pull out a couple of old leaf impression stamps of mine after seeing this post by Sue Madex.  I used Versamark for the leaves on the base card, and various colours of Tombow markers, stamped off once on scrap paper, on the white card.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments - they always make my day!