Thursday 26 May 2011

Japanese adhesive material

A little while ago (last year), one of my very best friends, Sharyne, and her partner, Andrew, went on a trip to Japan.  When they returned, they had bought me a Japanese good luck charm, as well as some absolutely beautiful Japanese papers and papercrafting goodies! (including a roll of papers in one of those cardboard cylinders that they carried all around Japan with them! I felt very special!).

One of the things in the stash was a roll of beautiful printed material with adhesive on the back, so that all you need to do is cut it to size, remove the backing paper, and stick!  So easy, and so gorgeous.  Here's a card I made on the weekend using this lovely product.


I kept the card simple - to let the material shine :)
I will have to ration the rest - not much left :(  But I still have plenty of the handmade paper Sharyne bought for me - will have to use some more of that soon.  It's one of those things that I think is common amongst papercrafters - you have some product that you love so much that you just don't want to use it, because then it will be gone! (I have a few handmade papers in that category.........)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments - they always make my day!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) in the EU, please note that in commenting you do so with the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose, only. I do not collect information stored on my blog. If you have left a comment and prefer that it not be seen, please delete it. Followers: If you follow my blog (thank you!) you do so in the knowledge that my followers list is open to anyone who visits my blog. Your photo, name and links will appear and can be seen by anyone. If you don't want this data shared, please remove your name from my followers list.