Saturday, 30 July 2011

Card patterns sketch 125

I'm trying to participate in more and more challenges - some are style, some are colour, some are what you can and cannot include on a card, but this one at Card Patterns is a sketch challenge. 

I wanted to use this patterned paper from an 8X8 pad by October Aternoon, called "Fly a Kite", and I wanted the scalloped edge to be in white. 

 I stamped (Versamark) and embossed some flowery stems from Stampin' Up (can't remember the name of the set) on the bottom edge of the card.  I was about to photograph a close up, and my camera battery decided that that was the moment to run out of juice!  So my camera is, at this moment, charging up :)  I made the photo extra large, because the flowers were a bit hard to see when the photo was smaller :(

1 comment:

  1. What a pretty card! I love the patterns and the colors totally make me smile!! Thanks for joining in the fun at Card Patterns!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments - they always make my day!