Monday, 25 July 2011

Week 4, card 14 - Summer Card Camp has come to an end

I'm miserable this morning, because Summer Card Camp has come to an end :(   I've had such a great time making cards in the past 4 weeks using Kristina and Jennifer's tips, colours, techniques and encouragement. I am so looking forward to their next card camp, whenever that may be - but, from my point of view, the sooner the better!! I've also absolutely loved seeing cards and creations from my fellow stampers and cardmakers in blogland - and I'll be keeping up with a number of you by following your blogs :)  There has been so much inspiration flowing, I have a head full (and a notebook full) of ideas!

Anyway, here's my last contribution to the Camp - using one of the bonus colour schemes from week 4.


When I first saw these colours, I kinda went "ow!  my eyes!  SO BRIGHT!!"
 But, toned down with a whole lot of white, I quite like the conmbination

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments - they always make my day!