Thursday, 22 September 2011

Christmas is coming, the geese are getting fat!

The title of this post is from one of my favourite, very old-fashioned Christmas carols.  I have Christmas on the mind - we started singing Christmas music at Choir last week in preparation for many, MANY singing gigs in November and December, so I thought I'd try to come up with a design for this year's Christmas cards.  I can't show you until AFTER Christmas, of course, so I thought I would share some "ghosts of Christmas past". 

Here's Christmas 2010. I found the sentiment "Not a Creature was Stirring" first, and then had to buy a mouse stamp to go with it!  The mouse is stamped on a white panel inside the card, and coloured in with Derwent coloured pencils, and you can see him through the window in the front :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments - they always make my day!