Sunday, 25 September 2011

Holly Jolly

Here's another "ghost of Christmas past" - this time, it's Christmas 2009.  I decided to go with a square card, just for something different.  I wanted to use the patterned paper (sorry, I can't remember the brand), but I only had 2 sheets, and had 45 cards to make, so I had to make do with small strips :)  I really like how the paper has pale blue and pink in it - I'm a traditional girl, and the vast majority of my Christmas  cards end up red, green and glittery - nothing wrong with that, just nice to have a bit of a change now and again. :)  This was also the first card I made with the use of my WeRMemory Keepers Corner Chomper - another tool that I don't know how lived without it!

1 comment:

  1. I love how you are showing your cards you made in past years. What a nice idea.Love the scallopped border and rounded corners. YOu are right,the Corner Chompers are great !

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments - they always make my day!