Tuesday, 10 January 2012

Clean and Simple Cardmaking - week 1, card 4

One of the things I love about these online classes is getting to interact via the electronic interwebs with a whole heap of lovely crafters from all over the world.  One such lovely lady is Lisa at The Purple Place.  She made a card yesterday that she wasn't very happy with, but I saw it differently to her!  She took Kristina's sketch, and changed the masked area into a heart - I just loved the idea, so had to try it myself!  Thanks for the inspiration, Kristina and Lisa! :)




4 comments:

  1. What wonderful masking! Love the red and white :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! I saw Lisa's too. You've both done an awesome job. LOVE the idea of masking the heart shape. SO cute for a Valentine's Day card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just popped in to say loving the cards you're doing for this online class.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww....you are so sweet! I took your encouragement and went back and created a second card...still using the heart mask, but using the red and white colors that you inspired. THANK YOU!!

    Hugs,
    Lisa

    PS: I also love how this came out and have that same background stamp, so I'm sure I'll case this at some time!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments - they always make my day!