Sunday, 29 April 2012

Card set for Aunty Nora

My Aunty Nora (my great aunt, actually) has a special birthday tomorrow - 90 years young!  Aunty Nor likes to send people cards, so I made her a set of 10 very simple cards (envelopes included), with a variety of sentiments on them - 5 masculine and 5 feminine - and my mum popped a book of postage stamps in too :) 

I had a VERY limited amount of time to make these (snowed under with marking assignments), so I went with very simple, one layer cards - took me less than 25 minutes to do them, so that's less than 2 minutes, 30 secs each!  That must be some kind of record!! Most of the stamps are from 2 Annabelle Stamps sets, but the sentiments on the masculine cards are Hero Arts and Stampin' Up.
 
 Seeing as CASual Fridays has a challenge this week to make a card with flowers, I thought I'd submit these :)
Thanks for visiting - have a great day  :)

5 comments:

  1. Your cards are wonderful. Very clever stamping and I love your colours

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooohhh so pretty!
    Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just lovely! I'm sure your aunty will love them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful project! I'm so glad you joined the fun at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love love the stamping, Michelle! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments - they always make my day!