Tuesday 4 December 2012

Some Christmas tags

My crafting buddy, Anne Marie (you an visit her blog HERE and see the tag I inadvertantly CASEd!), came over on Sunday for some crafting time with me.  She brought along some of her dies and stamps, so I made the most of it by die cutting out a bunch of tags (going to have to buy myself a tag die - I've never really done much with tags, but I think I'm hooked now!) and stamping out some PTI images which I then fussy-cut, (while she went to town with my collection of Distress Inks and Copics!).  I added some gingham ribbon and a sentiment ("be merry" from Lawn Fawn's Pa Rum-Pa-Pum-Pum or MERRY MERRY MERRY from Hero Arts Holiday Sayings) and a tiny bit of Star Dust stickles.

(yes, the bauble one is smaller - the die slipped off the edge of the cardstock as I ran it through the Big Shot (serves me right for not sticking it down) so I had to trim around the edges because it was crooked!)

 I'll be submitting the first two tags to Lawnscaping's colour challenge.
 And I'll be submitting the bauble tag to Addicted to CAS Bauble challenge
 I'm also submitting to CASual Fridays Gift Tags challenge

 Have a great day!

PS have you checked out A Blog Named Hero's Christmas-travaganza? There's heaps of inspiration right up until Christmas Eve!

16 comments:

  1. You obviously don't have a Flying Spaghetti Monster stamp or die, this really needs to be remedied. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh, yes! I will have to go in search of one!

      Delete
  2. These are beautiful and adorable tags, Michelle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just beautiful, Michelle. I love your tags so much!! Thanks so much for playing along at ATCAS! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your tags are so adorable! Great done out of kraft with the gingham ribbon. Love the little touches of bling with the stickles. Thanks for joining us at ATCAS.

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely tags! Thanks for playing along with lawnscaping!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, these tags are fantastic!!! The gingham ribbon is just the perfect touch, for both sets.

    Thanks for playing along with us at Lawnscaping!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such adorable penguins! Love penguins. I guess I need some penguin stamps!
    Love getting inspired to shop even more!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You should make tags more often. These are adorable! In fact, I'm might be CASEing a couple as I've got to make quite a few for friends and I am running out of time ... so TFS!

    (Thanks so much for the "tape shim" tip (via Jennifer) that you shared with me today on your comment. It's totally brilliant!)

    ReplyDelete
  9. These tags are just the sweetest Michelle! I love them all. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great tags! Love the pops of the images off the kraft. Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, Michele, I LOVE each one of your tags! Amazing fussy-cutting! The use of gingham ribbons, kraft card stock and images is superb! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love-love-love these tags! The colouring is amazing, the little sparkling details really pop out. Thank you for joining us at ATCAS!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a cute set of tags! So lovely! Thank you so much for playing with us at Lawnscaping challenges :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great tags--your coloring is perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments - they always make my day!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) in the EU, please note that in commenting you do so with the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose, only. I do not collect information stored on my blog. If you have left a comment and prefer that it not be seen, please delete it. Followers: If you follow my blog (thank you!) you do so in the knowledge that my followers list is open to anyone who visits my blog. Your photo, name and links will appear and can be seen by anyone. If you don't want this data shared, please remove your name from my followers list.