Saturday, 23 March 2013

Pattern Play - weaving

One of the guest artists in the Online Card Class "Pattern Play" today is the fabulously talented Lisa Spangler - she made a card using weaving, so I thought I'd give it a go.

I made a weaved piece using paper from Basic Grey "Indian Summer" 6x6 pad, and I die cut a circle from the piece, then punched some smaller circles.  I couldn't seem to get them all to work on one card, so I just went with the large circle for this card and came up with this - my niece is turning 11 in May, so getting in early :





3 comments:

  1. Such a clever card! I love the pretty papers and how you added dimension with your ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so sweet...love your colors & design!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your niece is going to love your card, it is wonderful and so creative.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments - they always make my day!