Saturday 9 March 2013

Liebster Award 2013 :)

Hi, all,
I have been lucky enough to be nominated for a Liebster Award once already (in February last year, I was nominated by Lisa of I'm in Haven - thanks again, Lisa!)  but in the last couple of weeks, I've been nominated again! Twice!! A huge thank-you to Cecilia Hseih of Cecilia's Cards, (who also lives here in Melbourne - yay!) and Christine of Das Kartenchaos (from Germany).

About the Award
This Award was designed to be a blog award in the "Pay it Forward" fashion. Once you have been nominated you award it to five blogs that you like that have fewer than 200 followers to encourage visitors to their blog.
Rules for Acceptance.
Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to their blog.
Post the award onto your blog. Give the award to five bloggers that have fewer than 200 followers.
Leave a comment on their blog letting them know that you have given them this Awesome Award..
Pay it Forward.
Here are the five Awesome blogs I follow, please check them out!  

1. Abbey Childress of 2ndhandstampsblog.  So many of her cards, I just think "I wish I'd thought of that".  So clever.
2. Michelle at Amusing Michelle - I love her CAS style, always so perfect :)
3. Glenda at Glenda's Paper, Scissors and Rocks - her style is so inventive and original, and whenever I see her takes on challenges, I just think "of course, so perfect!"  And she's a science geek, just like me!! Hooray! And I know she won't take offense at being called a geek, because she calls herself a geek on her blog ;)
4.Linda of Linda Trace Designs -  Linda does cards that are cute, elegant, artsy, pretty, funky - she does them all, and all so well!! 
5. Gillian at Made with Sparkle - I love her use of white space and her approach to challenges - always so elegant.  

So, please go and visit these lovely ladies' blogs and leave them some love :)

And thank you agaim to Christine and Cecilia for nominating me ;)

Have a great day :)

Michelle

3 comments:

  1. Fantastic Michelle, two nominations! I nominated Linda last year for a Liebster Award!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank-you, Michelle! You gave me a great big smile. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much Michelle!!! You're such a sweetheart and SO talented :)

    xoxoxoxoo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments - they always make my day!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) in the EU, please note that in commenting you do so with the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose, only. I do not collect information stored on my blog. If you have left a comment and prefer that it not be seen, please delete it. Followers: If you follow my blog (thank you!) you do so in the knowledge that my followers list is open to anyone who visits my blog. Your photo, name and links will appear and can be seen by anyone. If you don't want this data shared, please remove your name from my followers list.