Sunday, 23 June 2013

More silver jewellery

My crafty friend, Cathleena, hosted another precious metal clay crafty day day this weekend - I made 2 new pairs of earrings!
 I used a Stampin' Up! stamp to make the impression on these ones - the large scalloped circle in the (now discontinued) set, "Circle Circus".

The ones below look darker because they've been treated to make the sunken areas look darker - and I can't remember the name of the stuff we used to do it!

 I had a TEENY TINY bit of clay left over, so my inner nerd kicked in and I made this TEENY TINY ammonite!!  (please don't look too carefully at my fingernails!  I only put my finger in the shot for scale!)

Thanks for a lovely afternoon, Cathleena, and to all the other lovely ladies who were there (especially Caitlin, whose tools we all used and whose expertise we all benefited from!)

I hope you're having a lovely day - thanks for visiting! :)

2 comments:

  1. It was probably liver of sulphur that you used to patina the metal clay. Love the ammonite! What a cute embellishment for a card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments - they always make my day!