Wednesday, 2 October 2013

Shaped card challenge at A Blog Named Hero

Hi, all - today, I have a shaped card for you.  I very rarely do shaped cards - I don't find them particularly easy to do - but this one turned out OK, I think!
I don't have very many large dies, so I started with the hexagon dies from Lifestyle Crafts and everything else came from that.  I used some Stampin' Up Smoky Slate cardstock for the card base, and Hero Arts Butterbar shadow ink for the Hero Arts Magical Background.  The bee stamp is from a Hero Arts clear set, as is the speech bubble that perfectly fits the sentiment from CASual Fridays Stamps.

So, come on over to A Blog Named Hero and join in with our Shaped Card Challenge!  A big thank-you to our sponsors, Simon Says Stamp, and to the wonderful Michele at CAS-ual Fridays Stamps!





 Products used:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments - they always make my day!